Tackle Kids Cancer
Ari Frommer Memorial Tournament
Josh's Giant Strides
Daniel's Demon Destroyers
Saint Joseph Academy-Bogota
Neel the Steel
Pins for Pediatrics
Nick's Big Blue Crew
Andrews' Little Giants
Kicking Cancer's Butt
Antonis' Defensive Giants
WAYNE VALLEY BOYS LACROSSE
Become an Official Tackle Kids Cancer Team Member
Join the fight against pediatric cancer by forming your own Tackle Kids Cancer team and inviting your family, friends, co-workers, classmates and others to join the fight.
The team roster can never be
too full and every dollar raised benefits the essential clinical
care, unique support services and groundbreaking cancer research needed to find
Captain Your Own Team and Become a Hall Of Famer!
The Team Captain’s role:
- Build your team:
- Create your team page (directions here).
- Make a donation to launch your team.
- Tell your story why support Tackle Kids Cancer.
- Recruit your friends, family, co-workers and classmates to join your team by making a donation.
- Coach your team to success:
- Encourage your teammates to make donations to your team and to invite their friends, family, co-workers and classmates to join.
- Host a team party each week for family and friends to watch and cheer on the New York Giants.
- Organize a weekly pep rally for the New York Giants in your office or classroom to raise team spirit.
- Share pictures of your team parties via Tackle Kids Cancer social media.
Join a Team and Support Your Friends and Family in this Great Cause
- Your support makes a difference:
- Every dollar raised goes to support the fight against pediatric cancer.